Sunday, February 15, 2009

Valentine's Day

Today we woke up early and found the Valentine's day surprise mom and dad had made for us, which was chocholate hearts with heart- shaped cards. After that we zoomed to valentine making, becase we had not made any valentine cards and the valentine's day party we were going to required that everybody bring 20 valentines, on for each person. Lots of kids went in one room to have a club meeting, in which everyone who was silent was promoted 5 levels by the leader and anyone who talked was kicked out by the leader.

After that we decided to make our own club, without many rules, but it didn't work very well. When the party was finished, my younger sister went to her friend's house for a sleepover. I said how my friend Sasha had never had a sleepover at my house and I had never had a sleepover at her house. Mom turned around and went back to the party and asked her mom if Sasha could have a sleepover. She could! We went to her house to get a change of clothes, and then we went to my house.

We built a Kapla block tower with every single block we have, took some pictures, measured its height (73 inches) and took a movie of us knocking it down. Which was just as fun as building it.

3 comments:

  1. Grandpa and I had a great Valentine's Day - Glad yours was super! I hope that you took pictures of the Kapla block construction! I'd love to see it. You used ALL the blocks? Wow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ev, sleepover are the most FUn! Happy to hear ya'll had a great Valentine's Day! Gracie and Jp had parties at school and got lots of candy and treats. The Kapa block tower sounds cool. you should post your pictures? I think your blog is a great way to jounrnal and you have described your daily and ongoing life events very well! Please keep me in the loop. I love you much. I am always so very proud of all you do!
    Love,Aunt Tiff

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, how did I not know you had a blog??
    ...
    ...
    Oh wait this is from 2009. :P

    ReplyDelete