Friday, February 13, 2009

Yay!

Today (If today is Tuesday) we went to the park and played chipmunk tag for a little bit ( My youngest sister's most recent name for tag when everybody is after one person instead of the other way around), while waiting for two friends to come.

When they got there, we played a little bit more, but then we started playing a game where you could not step on the ground, but you could step on things bigger than your hand on the ground, and on pavement. I won a race form of that game, and then we went to our friends' house.

While we were there, I finished knitting my scarf! Yay! My first project is finished!

If the card reader wasn't missing, here there would be a photo of the scarf and it on its owner. But unforunately the card reader is missing.

1 comment:

  1. I just bought another card reader in Florida when we were there visiting my niece, Elizabeth and her husband Jim. I wanted to leave them with copies of my dolphin jumping photos on their desktop before I left. It's a valuable tool! Congratulations on the completion of your first knitting project!!

    ReplyDelete